Historic Collection Corps Veldartillerie
You get an insight into a rich history of the Artillery. The museum is divided into four pavilions showing the history from the Roman era to the current missions of the military abroad.
The children are also welcome, they can go on a treasure hunt or a cannon tour, dressed in a military outfit. A military film is shown in the Corps Hall and you can enjoy a coffee, tea or lemonade.
The opening hours are from Tuesday to Friday from 1.30 pm to 5 pm. Open from July 1 to mid-September from Monday to Friday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Holidays closed.
The Army Barracks also house the Museum Corps Riding Artillery. It is worth considering combining the visit to both museums. This museum is only opened on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons.
- every Mondayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- every Tuesdayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 13:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayclosed
- every Sundayclosed
- Note: opening times may be different during public holidays
- Price explanation:
- Young peopleYes
- Senior citizensYes